May 21, 2022, 7:30 PM – 9:00 PM GMT+8
Online with Prof. Raf
- Level: HSK2
- Course Fee: P8,000 (discount & installment plan available)
- Professor: Raf
- Schedule: Weekly every Saturday, 7:30-9pm Philippine time
- Course Duration: 10 weeks, 10 sessions, 15 synchronous hours in total
What you will learn from this course
- Understand the main points of clear standard input on familiar matters regularly encountered in work, school, leisure, etc.
- Deal with most situations likely to arise while travelling in an area where the language is spoken
- Produce simple connected text on topics that are familiar, of personal interest, traveling and work
- Describe experiences and events, dreams, hopes and ambitions and briefly give reasons and explanations for opinions and plans
Get online classes and so much more!
- 15 hours of live, interactive, online classes
- Mentorship from a professional, expert language teacher
- Membership in a virtual classroom with a library of learning materials and video recordings
- Digital certificate of completion
- Limited number of participants for optimal language learning
You'll only need a few things...
- Stable internet connection especially during live sessions
- Viewing device with microphone - laptop, phone or tablet (camera encouraged but not required)
- Zoom app installed on viewing device - Download for free at zoom.us
Prior knowledge of basic Chinese is required for this course. This means at least 30 hours of language classes or, if self-taught, students must be able to introduce themselves, ask basic questions (name, age, nationality, work, descriptions and location), and construct simple sentences with the most frequently used verbs and other verbs relating to daily activities. Should you wish to proceed without the aforementioned requirements, you must be prepared to study prior lessons by yourself to keep up with the lessons for this level.
Easy on the pocket - Choose your preferred payment option for the course fee:
- GET A DISCOUNT - Enjoy P500 Early Bee discount! Pay P7,500 upon enrollment
- PAY IN INSTALLMENTS - Study Now, Pay Later! Pay only half or P4,000 upon enrollment, remaning half to be paid midway through the course
📺 Never miss a class - All lectures are recorded and saved in the library. If you miss a class, just watch the recording that you’ve missed and review the lesson at your own pace. You may ask questions when you join the next online class.
🎓 At the end of the course, you will gain a Certificate of Completion and the knowledge to take the actual skills test. We will also be offering the next level courses, so your language learning journey continues.
More about the teacher
Raf is a professional language teacher and representative of Cambridge University in a prestigious school in Taiwan. He has a Master’s in Tourism from the National Kaohsiung University in Taiwan and a degree in Applied Foreign Language Education from the University Paris-Est Marne-la-Vallée in France. He is fluent in Mandarin Chinese, French and German.
🗣 Why learn a new language?
- Boost your career opportunities
- Facilitate your move to a new country
- Enjoy your travels more
- Discover more things, know more people, make new friends
- Speaking another language is cool!
- Improve yourself - learning is never-ending!
⚠️ To facilitate optimal language learning, the number of students for this class is limited and enrollment is first come, first served. Secure your enrollment as early as possible to join this course!
1 ticket per person
Online registration is free and not a guarantee of enrollment until payment is made. Ticket will be activated upon payment of the course fee.