Sat, Mar 26|
Live Online via Zoom
French 1 - May 2022
Course Fee: P6,000 (discount available) | An interactive, online course designed to get you started with the basics of communicating, reading, and writing in French
Mar 26, 2022, 4:00 PM GMT+8 – May 28, 2022, 7:00 PM GMT+8
Live Online via Zoom
- Course Fee: P6,000 (discount available for a limited time)
- Teacher: Professor Raf (French based in Taiwan)
- Schedule: Weekly every Saturday, 4-7pm Philippine time
- Course Duration: 10 sessions, 10 weeks, 30 synchronous class hours in total
Choose your preferred payment plan (pay directly):
- Early Bee - Get P500 discount and pay only P5,500 upon registration (one-time payment)
- Study Now, Pay Later Installment - Pay only 50% upon registration (P3,000), the remaning 50% (P3,000) midway through the course (no discount)
⚠️ To facilitate optimal language learning, the number of students for this class is limited and enrollment is first come, first served. Enroll as early as possible to join this course.
⚠️ Online registration is free and all payments towards the course fee are completed offline. Payment instructions will be emailed to you after registration.
This course is for absolute and false beginners ages 13 and above; therefore, prior knowledge of the language is not required.
Please be reminded that you are required to have a stable internet connection and the Zoom app (zoom.us) installed on your viewing device (computer, tablet or mobile) with a working microphone and camera, which may remain turned off unless otherwise instructed by the professor.
- 30 hours of live, interactive, online classes
- Mentorship from professional, expert language teachers
- Membership in a virtual classroom with a library of learning materials and video recordings
- Digital certificate of completion
- Limited number of participants for optimal language learning
Begin your language journey by learning the basics of communicating, reading, and writing in this language. At the end of this course, students are expected to be able to communicate in everyday situations with commonly-used expressions and elementary vocabulary.
This course includes a combined total of 30 synchronous hours of interactive online classes live via Zoom, access to a library of learning materials, and a digital certificate of completion.
Here are some of the skills and abilities that you will acquire at the end of the course:
- Understanding the main points of clear standard input on familiar matters regularly encountered in work, school, leisure, etc…
- Dealing with most situations likely to arise while travelling in an area where the language is spoken
- Producing simple connected text on topics that are familiar, of personal interest and work
- Describing experiences and events, dreams, hopes and ambitions and briefly give reasons and explanations for opinions and plans
📺 All lectures are recorded and saved in the virtual classroom. If you miss a class, just watch the recording that you’ve missed and review the lesson at your own pace. You may ask questions when you join the next online class.
What will you learn in the full beginners’ course?
- Practice your skills with a professional teacher
- Talk about yourself and ask others
- Describe things and narrate everyday activities
- Express feelings, what you want to do, where you want to go...
- Order food, ask for a discount, book a ride, set a date, buy a ticket…
- Read and write in the language correctly
🎓 At the end of the course, you will gain a certificate of completion and the knowledge to take the actual skills test. We will also be offering the next level courses, so your language learning journey continues.
🗣 Why learn a new language?
- Boost your career opportunities
- Facilitate your move to a new country
- Enjoy your travels more
- Discover more things, know more people, make new friends
- Speaking another language is cool!
- Improve yourself - learning is never-ending!
About the Teacher
Raf is a German, French, Italian and English language professor with extensive experience in teaching at universities. Raf is currently representing the University of Cambridge in one of Taiwan’s prestigious schools. He holds a degree in Applied Foreign Language Education from the University Paris-Est Marne-la-Vallée.
Week 1: Alphabet + Self introduction + Basic reading + Present tense + Basic verbs
Week 2: Numbers + Basic verbs + Culture + Activities
Note: 1 person = 1 ticket. Ticket will be activated upon payment of the course fee. Online registration is free and not a guarantee of enrollment until payment is made.