Sat, Mar 20|
French 2 (Elementary French) with Elenie - Mar 2021
Course Fee: P6,000 | Sat & Sun, 6-8pm GMT+8 | Continuation of French 1, transition from the A1 to the A2 level, tackles other forms of regular French verbs (-ir, -re, -oir), introduction of more irregular French verbs, and reflexive French verbs in the present tense
Mar 20, 2021, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM GMT+8
- Course Fee: P6,000
- Teacher: Elenie (Filipino)
- Schedule: Saturday & Sunday, 6-8pm
- Course Duration: 30 synchronous hours in total
Choose your preferred payment option:
1. Enjoy P500 off and pay only P5,500 upfront
2. Study Now, Pay Later - Pay only 50% (P3,000) upon registration, the remaning 50% before completing 15 hours (halfway through your course)
⚠️ Prior knowledge of French is required for this course: At least 30 hours of French language classes or, if self-taught, students must be able to introduce themselves and ask basic personal questions. To ensure that you are ready for this course, click here to take the Diagnostic Test for French 2. Should you wish to proceed, you must be prepared to study beginners' lessons by yourself to keep up with the lessons for this level.
This course is based on the A2 Elementary Level of the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) for Languages and includes 30 hours of interactive online classes live via Zoom, access to a library of learning materials, and a digital certificate of completion (subject to student performance). Please be reminded that you are required to have a stable internet connection and the Zoom app (zoom.us) installed on your device.
In this level, students will learn how to
- Talk about their hobbies
- Talk about their daily habits
- Describe oneself
- Tell time
- Invite, accept or refuse an invitation
- Talk about family and different family events
- Indicate parts of the body
- Give and ask updates and news
- Talk about events from the past
🎓 At the end of the course, you will gain a Certificate of Completion and the knowledge to take the actual skills test. We will also be offering the next level courses, so your language learning journey continues.
🗣 Why learn a new language?
- Boost your career opportunities
- Facilitate your move to a new country
- Enjoy your travels more
- Discover more things, know more people, make new friends
- Speaking another language is cool!
- Improve yourself - learning is never-ending!
Please note that online registration is free and all payments towards the course fee are completed offline. The available modes of payment and payment instructions will be emailed to you after registration.
Online Registration - Ticket
This ticket will be activated upon payment of the course fee offline.