French 2 (Elementary French) with Raf - June 2021
Course Fee: P6,000 | Sun, 4-7pm GMT+8 | Continuation of French 1, a full 30-hour interactive, online course, live via Zoom | CEFR A2.1
Jun 20, 2021, 4:00 PM – 7:00 PM GMT+8
- Course Fee: P6,000
- Teacher: Raf (French based in Taiwan)
- Schedule: Weekly every Sunday, 4-7pm, Philippine Time
- Course Duration: 30 synchronous hours in total
Choose your preferred payment option:
1. Early Bee - Enjoy P500 off for full payment - limited time only
2. Study Now, Pay Later - Pay only 50% upon registration, the remaning 50% halfway through your course
Online registration is free and all payments towards the course fee are completed offline. Payment instructions will be emailed to you after registration.
A review will be made on the first class about the French 1 (A1) content and grammar. The focus of French 2 (A2.1) is the practical use of the language in similarly real conditions.
⚠️ Prior knowledge of French is required for this course: At least 30 hours of French language classes or, if self-taught, students must be able to introduce themselves and ask basic personal questions. Should you wish to proceed, be prepared to self-study beginners' lessons to keep up with the lessons of this level.
Please also be reminded that you are required to have a stable internet connection and the Zoom app (zoom.us) installed on your device.
This course includes 30 hours of interactive online classes live via Zoom, access to a library of learning materials, and a digital certificate of completion subject to student performance.
Here are some of the skills and abilities that you will acquire at the end of the course:
- You can understand the main points of clear standard input on familiar matters regularly encountered at work, in school, at leisure, etc.
- You can deal with most situations likely to arise while travelling in an area where the language is spoken
- You can produce simple, connected text on topics that are familiar, of personal interest and work-related
- You can describe experiences and events, dreams, hopes and ambitions and briefly give reasons and explanations for opinions and plans.
📺 All lectures are recorded and saved in the library. If you miss a class, just watch the recording that you’ve missed and review the lesson at your own pace. You may ask questions when you join the next online class.
🎓 At the end of the course, you will gain a Certificate of Completion and the knowledge to take the actual skills test. We will also be offering the next level courses, so your language learning journey continues.
🗣 Why learn a new language?
- Boost your career opportunities
- Facilitate your move to a new country
- Enjoy your travels more
- Discover more things, know more people, make new friends
- Speaking another language is cool!
- Improve yourself - learning is never-ending!
Online Registration - Ticket
This ticket will be activated upon payment of the course fee offline. Online registration is free and all payments towards the course fee are completed offline. Payment instructions will be emailed to you after registration.