Sat, May 21|
Online with Prof. Sophie
French 2 (Elementary) - May 2022
CEFR Level A2.1 | Course fee: P6,000 (discount & installment plan available)
May 21, 2022, 2:00 PM – 5:00 PM GMT+8
Online with Prof. Sophie
- Level: CEFR A2.1
- Course Fee: P6,000 (discount & installment plan available)
- Professor: Sophie (Filipino based in the Philippines)
- Schedule: Weekly every Saturday, 2-5pm Philippine time
- Course Duration: 10 weeks, 10 sessions, 30 synchronous hours in total
By the end of this course you should be able to
- Understand and utilize sentences and frequently used expressions related to areas of most immediate relevance (e.g. basic personal and family information, shopping, local geography, employment).
- Communicate in simple and routine tasks requiring exchange of information on familiar and routine matters.
- Describe in simple terms aspects of his/her background, immediate environment and matters in areas of immediate need.
- Conjugate verbs in the present, past and future tenses and use them to form meaningful compositions and/or oral presentations
Get online classes and so much more!
- 30 hours of live, interactive, online classes
- Mentorship from a professional, expert language teacher
- Membership in a virtual classroom with a library of learning materials and video recordings
- Digital certificate of completion
- Limited number of participants for optimal language learning
You'll only need a few things...
- Stable internet connection especially during live sessions
- Viewing device with microphone - laptop, phone or tablet (camera encouraged but not required)
- Zoom app installed on viewing device - Download for free at zoom.us
Prior knowledge of basic French is required for this course. This means at least 30 hours of French language classes or, if self-taught, students must be able to introduce themselves, ask basic questions (name, age, nationality, work, descriptions and location), and construct simple sentences with the most frequently used verbs and other verbs relating to daily activities.
If you are unsure about your current level based on the criteria listed above, please reach out to us. You may schedule an appointment for a diagnostic interview with Teacher Sophie by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Should you wish to proceed without the aforementioned requirements, you must be prepared to study prior lessons by yourself to keep up with the lessons for this level.
Easy on the pocket - Choose your preferred payment option for the course fee:
- GET A DISCOUNT - Enjoy P500 Early Bee discount! Pay P5,500 upon enrollment
- PAY IN INSTALLMENTS - Study Now, Pay Later! Pay only half or P3,000 upon enrollment, remaning half to be paid midway through the course
📺 Never miss a class - All lectures are recorded and saved in the library. If you miss a class, just watch the recording that you’ve missed and review the lesson at your own pace. You may ask questions when you join the next online class.
🎓 At the end of the course, you will gain a Certificate of Completion and the knowledge to take the actual skills test. We will also be offering the next level courses, so your language learning journey continues.
More about the teacher
Sophie is a professional French instructor with various institutions. She has a Master’s degree in Teaching French from Université Côte d’Azur and Université de Nice-Sophia Antipolis, and a Bachelor’s in French and German, magna cum laude, from UP Diliman.
🗣 Why learn a new language?
- Boost your career opportunities
- Facilitate your move to a new country
- Enjoy your travels more
- Discover more things, know more people, make new friends
- Speaking another language is cool!
- Improve yourself - learning is never-ending!
⚠️ To facilitate optimal language learning, the number of students for this class is limited and enrollment is first come, first served. Complete your enrollment as early as possible to join this course!
1 ticket per person
Online registration is free and not a guarantee of enrollment until payment is made. Ticket will be activated upon payment of the course fee.