Sun, Oct 11|
Jayden's Chinese 1 for Beginners, starting Sun, Oct 11, 2020, 10am
Course Fee: P6,000 (SALE: P5,500 only) | Schedule: Once a week (Sunday), 10am-1pm | A live 30-hour online course designed to get you started with the basics of communicating, reading, and writing in Chinese
Oct 11, 2020, 10:00 AM GMT+8
Course Fee: P6,000 (❗️SALE: P5,500 only❗️)
Choose your preferred payment option:
1. Full payment with discount - Pay the discounted course fee of P5,500 in full
2. Partial payment through the Study Now, Pay Later Program - Pay only P3,000 to confirm your registration, and P3,000 before completing 15 hours (halfway through your course)
- Teacher: Jayden
- Schedule: Once a week (Sunday), 10am-1pm
- Course Duration: 30 hours in total
This course includes 30 hours of interactive, online classes live via Zoom, access to a library of learning materials, and a digital Certificate of Completion subject to student performance. Please be reminded that you are required to have a stable internet connection and the Zoom app (zoom.us) installed on your device.
⚠️ Note: To facilitate optimal language learning and effective class interaction, the number of students for this class is limited and enrollment is first come, first served. Please confirm your spot as early as possible to join this course.
Learn the basics of communicating, reading, and writing in this language. At the end of this course, students are expected to be able to communicate in everyday situations with commonly-used expressions and elementary vocabulary.
Here are some of the skills and abilities that you will acquire at the end of the course:
- You can understand and use frequently-used everyday expressions as well as simple phrases to meet immediate needs.
- You can introduce yourself and others, and can ask and answer questions about personal details such as where you live, things you have, and people you know.
- You can interact in a simple way provided the other person talks slowly and clearly, and is prepared to cooperate.
- You can understand sentences and frequently-used expressions related to the areas of experience most immediately relevant to you (e.g. very basic personal and family information, shopping, places of interest, employment, etc.)
- You can communicate in simple, everyday tasks requiring no more than a simple and direct exchange of information on familiar and routine matters.
- You can describe in simple terms aspects of your past, environment, and matters related to your immediate needs.
📺 All lectures are recorded and saved in the library. If you miss a class, just watch the recording that you’ve missed and review the lesson at your own pace. You may ask questions when you join the next online class.
🤓 What will you learn in the full beginners’ course?
- Practice your skills with a professional teacher
- Talk about yourself and ask others
- Describe things and narrate everyday activities
- Express feelings, what you want to do, where you want to go...
- Order food, ask for a discount, book a ride, set a date, buy a ticket…
- Read and write in the language correctly
🎓 At the end of the course, you will gain a Certificate of Completion and the knowledge to take the actual skills test. We will also be offering the next level courses, so your language learning journey continues.
🗣 Why learn a new language?
- Boost your career opportunities
- Facilitate your move to a new country
- Enjoy your travels more
- Discover more things, know more people, make new friends
- Speaking another language is cool!
- Improve yourself - learning is never-ending!
Chinese 1 - 30 hrs (P6,000)
This ticket will be activated upon payment of the Course Fee