Korean 2 (Elementary Korean) with Yen - Jan 2021
Course Fee: P6,000 | Schedule: Every Sunday, 2-5pm GMT+8 | A full 30-hour interactive online course, live via Zoom, a continuation of Korean 1 (TOPIK I, Level 2)
Jan 10, 2021, 2:00 PM GMT+8
- Course Fee: P6,000
- Teacher: Yen (Filipino)
- Schedule: Every Sunday, 2-5pm
- Course Duration: 30 synchronous hours in total
Choose your preferred payment option:
1. Enjoy P500 off and pay only P5,500 upfront
2. Study Now, Pay Later - Pay only 50% (P3,000) upon registration, the remaning 50% before completing 15 hours (halfway through your course)
Note: Prior knowledge of basic Korean is required for this course. This means at least 30 hours of Korean language classes or, if self-taught, students must be able to read and write 한글, introduce themselves, ask basic personal questions, and construct sentences using the informal polite forms of the verb (present, past).
In the absence of the aforementioned requirements or if you're unsure about your current level based on the criteria listed above, please schedule an appointment for a diagnostic interview with 옌 선생님. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should you wish to proceed without meeting the requirements above, you must be prepared to study beginners' lessons by yourself to keep up with the lessons for this level.
This course includes 30 hours of interactive online classes live via Zoom, access to a library of learning materials, and a digital certificate of completion (subject to student performance). Please be reminded that you are required to have a stable internet connection and the Zoom app (zoom.us) installed on your device.
⚠️ To facilitate optimal language learning, the number of students for this class is limited and enrollment is first come, first served. Confirm your spot as early as possible to join this course.
By the end of this course you should be able to
- Differentiate formal and informal polite forms in Korean
- Carry out simple conversations related to daily routines such as making phone calls and asking for favours, as well as using public facilities in daily life.
- Use conjunctions to form more coherent paragraphs and more natural dialogues
- Utilize Korean vocabulary and grammar in more complex situations
- Self-study to prepare for theTOPIK I (Level 1-2) exam
📺 All lectures are recorded and saved in the library. If you miss a class, just watch the recording that you’ve missed and review the lesson at your own pace. You may ask questions when you join the next online class.
🎓 At the end of the course, you will gain a Certificate of Completion and the knowledge to take the actual skills test. We will also be offering the next level courses, so your language learning journey continues.
🗣 Why learn a new language?
- Boost your career opportunities
- Facilitate your move to a new country
- Enjoy your travels more
- Discover more things, know more people, make new friends
- Speaking another language is cool!
- Improve yourself - learning is never-ending!
Full Course (30 hours)
This ticket will be activated upon payment of the course fee offline.