Korean 2 - Oct 2022
Elementary Korean | TOPIK Level I-2 | Course fee: P5,998 (discount & installment plan available upon checkout)
Oct 09, 2022, 2:00 PM GMT+8 – Dec 11, 2022, 5:00 PM GMT+8
Online Live & Recorded
- Level: TOPIK I-2
- Course Fee: P5,998 (discount & installment plan available upon checkout)
- Professor: Yen
- Schedule: Weekly every Sunday, 2-5 pm Philippine Time
- Course Duration: 10 sessions in 10 weeks, 30 synchronous hours in total
By the end of this course, you should be able to
- Differentiate formal and informal polite forms in Korean
- Carry out simple conversations related to daily routines such as making phone calls and asking for favors and using public facilities in daily life.
- Use conjunctions to form more coherent paragraphs and more natural dialogues
- Utilize Korean vocabulary and grammar in more complex situations
- Self-study to prepare for the TOPIK I (Level 1-2) exam
Get online classes and so much more!
- 30 hours of live, interactive, online classes
- Mentorship from a professional, expert language teacher
- Membership in a virtual classroom with a library of learning materials and video recordings
- Digital certificate of completion
- Limited number of participants for optimal language learning
You'll only need a few things...
- Stable internet connection especially during live sessions
- Viewing device with microphone - laptop, phone, or tablet (camera optional)
- Zoom app installed on viewing device - Download for free at zoom.us
Prior knowledge of basic Korean is required for this course. This means at least 30 hours of Korean language classes or, if self-taught, students must be able to read and write 한글, introduce themselves, ask basic personal questions, and construct sentences using the informal polite forms of the verb (present, past).
In the absence of the aforementioned requirements or if you're unsure about your current level based on the criteria listed above, please schedule an appointment for a diagnostic interview with 옌 선생님. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should you wish to proceed without meeting the requirements above, you must be prepared to study beginners' lessons by yourself to keep up with the lessons for this level.
Easy on the pocket
Choose your preferred payment method for the course fee:
- GET A DISCOUNT - Enjoy a P500 Early Bee discount - Pay only P5,498 upon enrollment
- PAY IN INSTALLMENTS - Study Now, Pay Later! Pay only half or P2,999 upon enrollment, the remaining half to be paid midway through the course
Never miss a class
All lectures are recorded and saved in the library. If you miss a class, just watch the recording that you’ve missed and review the lesson at your own pace. You may ask questions when you join the next online class.
🎓 At the end of the course, you will gain a Certificate of Completion and the knowledge to take the actual skills test. We will also be offering the next-level courses, so your language learning journey continues.
More about the teacher
Yen graduated Magna cum laude from UP Diliman with a Bachelor's degree in Linguistics. She studied Korean Education for her Master's degree at Korea University, Seoul, South Korea. She likes going to 노래방 (Korean karaoke) and always sings TaeTiSeo's Twinkle, plus all its second voices.
🗣 Why learn a new language?
- Boost your career opportunities
- Facilitate your move to a new country
- Enjoy your travels more
- Discover more things, know more people, make new friends
- Speaking another language is cool!
- Improve yourself - learning is never-ending!
⚠️ To facilitate optimal language learning, the number of students for this class is limited and enrollment is first come, first served. Enroll ASAP to join this course.
Conjugate irregular verbs and adjectives easily
Differentiate Formal and Informal polite endings in Korean
1 ticket (P5,998) per student
Note: Online registration is FREE and NOT a guarantee of enrollment until the Course Fee is paid. This registration will be activated upon payment of the Course Fee.