Korean 3 (Intermediate Korean) with Yen - July 2021
Course Fee: P6,000 | Sun, 2-5pm GMT+8 | Continuation of Korean 2, a full 30-hour live, interactive online course | TOPIK Level 2-3
Jul 11, 2021, 2:00 PM – 5:00 PM GMT+8
- Course Fee: P6,000
- Teacher: Yen (Filipino based in the Philippines)
- Schedule: Weekly every Sunday, 2-5pm, GMT+8
- Course Duration: 30 synchronous hours in total
⚠️ Prior knowledge of Basic Korean is required for this course. This means at least 45 hours of Korean language classes or, if self-taught, students must know the basic rules in conjugating verbs and adjectives, construct sentences using both formal and informal polite forms of the verb (present and past) and use conjunctions to produce more coherent sentences. To ensure that you are ready for this course, please take the diagnostic test here.
By the end of this course you should be able to:
- Differentiate polite and casual speech forms
- Learn to write compositions using the written form in Korean
- Assert and express your ideas using more explicit grammar patterns
- Share stories using quoted speech in Korean
- Expand your Korean vocabulary while learning more specific words
- Self-study to prepare for theTOPIK I (Level 1-2) and have a headstart on preparing for the TOPIK II (Level 3) exam
This course includes 30 hours of interactive online classes live via Zoom, access to a library of learning materials, and a digital certificate of completion subject to student performance. Please be reminded that you are required to have a stable internet connection and the Zoom app (zoom.us) installed on your device.
📺 All lectures are recorded and saved in the library. If you miss a class, just watch the recording that you’ve missed and review the lesson at your own pace. You may ask questions when you join the next online class.
🎓 At the end of the course, you will gain a Certificate of Completion and the knowledge to take the actual skills test. We will also be offering the next level courses, so your language learning journey continues.
🗣 Why learn a new language?
- Boost your career opportunities
- Facilitate your move to a new country
- Enjoy your travels more
- Discover more things, know more people, make new friends
- Speaking another language is cool!
- Improve yourself - learning is never-ending!
Choose your preferred payment option:
1. Early Bee - Enjoy P500 off for full payment - limited time only
2. Study Now, Pay Later - Pay only 50% upon registration, the remaning 50% halfway through your course
⚠️ Online registration is free and all payments towards the course fee are completed offline. Payment instructions will be emailed to you after registration.
Online Registration - Ticket
This ticket will be activated upon payment of the course fee offline. ⚠️ Online registration is free and all payments towards the course fee are completed offline. Payment instructions will be emailed to you after registration.