Korean 3 - June 2022
TOPIK II Level 3 | 30-hour interactive online course and continuation of Elementary Korean TOPIK I-2
Jun 26, 2022, 2:00 PM GMT+8 – Aug 28, 2022, 5:00 PM GMT+8
Online with Professor Yen
- Level: CEFR A2.1
- Course Fee: P6,000 (discount & installment plan available)
- Professor: Yen (Filipino based in the Philippines)
- Schedule: Weekly every Sunday, 2-5 pm Philippine Time
- Course Duration: 10 3-hour sessions, 10 weeks, 30 synchronous hours in total
By the end of this course, you should be able to
- Differentiate polite and casual speech forms
- Learn to write compositions using the written form in Korean
- Assert and express your ideas using more explicit grammar patterns
- Share stories using quoted speech in Korean
- Expand your Korean vocabulary while learning more specific words
- Self-study to prepare for the TOPIK I (Level 1-2) and have a headstart on preparing for the TOPIK II (Level 3) exam
Get online classes and so much more!
- 30 hours of live, interactive, online classes
- Mentorship from a professional, expert language teacher
- Membership in a virtual classroom with a library of learning materials and video recordings
- Digital certificate of completion
- Limited number of participants for optimal language learning
You'll only need a few things...
- Stable internet connection especially during live sessions
- Viewing device with microphone - laptop, phone or tablet (camera encouraged but not required)
- Zoom app installed on viewing device - Download for free at zoom.us
Prior knowledge of basic Korean is required for this course. This means at least 45 hours of Korean language classes or, if self-taught, students must know the basic rules in conjugating verbs and adjectives, construct sentences using both formal and informal polite forms of the verb (present and past) and use conjunctions to produce more coherent sentences. To ensure that you are ready for this course, please take the diagnostic test here.
Should you wish to proceed without meeting the requirements above, you must be prepared to study prior lessons by yourself to keep up with the lessons for this level.
Easy on the pocket - Choose your preferred payment option for the course fee:
- GET A DISCOUNT - Enjoy a P500 Early Bee discount! Pay P5,500 upon enrollment
- PAY IN INSTALLMENTS - Study Now, Pay Later! Pay only half or P3,000 upon enrollment, the remaining half to be paid midway through the course
📺 Never miss a class - All lectures are recorded and saved in the library. If you miss a class, just watch the recording that you’ve missed and review the lesson at your own pace. You may ask questions when you join the next online class.
🎓 At the end of the course, you will gain a Certificate of Completion and the knowledge to take the actual skills test. We will also be offering the next-level courses, so your language learning journey continues.
More about the teacher
Yen is a Ph.D. candidate in Language Education and graduated Magna cum laude from UP Diliman with a Bachelor's degree in Linguistics. She studied Korean Education for her Master's degree at Korea University, Seoul, South Korea. She likes going to 노래방 (Korean karaoke) and always sings TaeTiSeo's Twinkle, plus all its second voices.
Conjugate irregular verbs and adjectives easily
Differentiate Formal and Informal polite endings in Korean
One ticket per person
Note: Online registration is free and NOT a guarantee of enrollment until payment is made. The ticket will be activated upon payment of the course fee.