Sat, Aug 08|
Spanish 1 (Basic Spanish) August 8, 2020, 10am-1pm
Course Fee: ₱5,000. A full 30-hour, 10-week online course designed to get you started with the basics of communicating, reading, and writing in Spanish.
Aug 08, 2020, 10:00 AM GMT+8
Course Fee: ₱5,000
This course is based on the A1 Breakthrough or Beginner Common Reference Level of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) and includes 30 hours of online classes via Zoom plus access to learning materials via Google Classroom. Please be reminded that you are required to have (1) a stable internet connection, (2) the Zoom app (zoom.us) installed on your device, and (3) a Google account for Google Classroom access.
Note: To facilitate an effective class interaction, the number of students for each class is limited to 15 students and enrollment is first-come, first-served. Reserve your spot now to join the course.
Schedule: Once a week (Saturday)
Learn the basics of communicating, reading, and writing in Spanish. At the end of this course, students are expected to be able to communicate in everyday situations with commonly-used expressions and elementary vocabulary.
Here are some of the skills and abilities that you will acquire at the end of the course:
- You can understand and use frequently-used everyday expressions as well as simple phrases to meet immediate needs.
- You can introduce yourself and others, and can ask and answer questions about personal details such as where you live, things you have, and people you know.
- You can interact in a simple way provided the other person talks slowly and clearly, and is prepared to cooperate.
- You can understand sentences and frequently-used expressions related to the areas of experience most immediately relevant to you (e.g. very basic personal and family information, shopping, places of interest, employment, etc.)
- You can communicate in simple, everyday tasks requiring no more than a simple and direct exchange of information on familiar and routine matters.
- You can describe in simple terms aspects of your past, environment, and matters related to your immediate needs.