Spanish 2 - Aug 2022
Elementary Spanish | CEFR Level A2.1 | Course fee: P5,999.98 (discount & installment plan available upon checkout)
Aug 21, 2022, 5:00 PM GMT+8 – Oct 23, 2022, 8:00 PM GMT+8
Online with Professor Jerome
- Level: CEFR A2.1
- Course Fee: P5,999.98 (discount & installment plan available upon checkout)
- Professor: Jerome
- Schedule: Weekly every Sunday, 5-8pm Philippine time
- Course Duration: 10 sessions in 10 weeks, 30 synchronous hours in total
By the end of this course, you should be able to
- Understand and utilize sentences and frequently used expressions related to areas of most immediate relevance (e.g. basic personal and family information, shopping, local geography, employment)
- Communicate in simple and routine tasks requiring the exchange of information on familiar matters
- Describe in simple terms aspects of their background, immediate environment, and matters in areas of immediate need
- Conjugate verbs in the present, past, and future tenses and use them to form meaningful compositions and/or oral presentations
Get online classes and so much more!
- 30 hours of live, interactive, online classes
- Mentorship from a professional, expert language teacher
- Membership in a virtual classroom with a library of learning materials and video recordings
- Digital certificate of completion
- Limited number of participants for optimal language learning
You'll only need a few things...
- Stable internet connection especially during live sessions
- Viewing device with microphone - laptop, phone, or tablet (camera optional)
- Zoom app installed on viewing device - Download for free at zoom.us
Prior knowledge of basic Spanish is required for this course. This means at least 30 hours of Spanish language classes or, if self-taught, students must be able to introduce themselves, ask basic questions (name, age, nationality, work, descriptions, and location), and construct simple sentences with the most frequently used verbs, such as ser, estar, tener, ir and other verbs relating to daily activities.
If you are unsure about your current level based on the criteria listed above, you may schedule an appointment for a diagnostic interview with Teacher Jerome by emailing us at email@example.com. Should you wish to proceed without the aforementioned requirements, you must be prepared to study prior lessons by yourself to keep up with the lessons for this level.
Easy on the pocket
Choose your preferred payment option for the course fee:
- GET A DISCOUNT - Enjoy a P500 Early Bee discount - Pay only P5,499.98 upon enrollment
- PAY IN INSTALLMENTS - Study Now, Pay Later! Pay only half or P2,999.99 upon enrollment, the remaining half to be paid midway through the course (no discount)
Never miss a class
All lectures are recorded and saved in the library. If you miss a class, just watch the recording that you’ve missed and review the lesson at your own pace. You may ask questions when you join the next online class.
🎓 At the end of the course, you will gain a Certificate of Completion and the knowledge to take the actual skills test. We will also be offering the next-level courses, so your language learning journey continues.
More about the teacher
Prof. Jerome graduated Summa cum laude from UP Diliman, with a degree in European Languages. He took up his specialization courses in Language Education at the Italian University for Foreigners, Perugia. He is an experienced professional language teacher in universities, governmental organizations, and private learning institutions. He is the Head Teacher and Academic Director of Verb Hive.
🗣 Why learn a new language?
- Boost your career opportunities
- Facilitate your move to a new country
- Enjoy your travels more
- Discover more things, know more people, make new friends
- Speaking another language is cool!
- Improve yourself - learning is never-ending!
⚠️ To facilitate optimal language learning, the number of students for this class is limited and enrollment is first come, first served. Enroll ASAP to join this course.
Using idiomatic expressions with “tener”, Expressing moods using “estar"
Expressing agreement & disagreement, Giving your opinion, Asking and responding about likes and preferences
1 person = 1 ticket (P5999.98)
Note: Online registration is free and NOT a guarantee of enrollment until the course fee is paid. This registration will be activated upon payment of the course fee.