Spanish 2 (Elementary Spanish) with Jerome - October 2021
Tuition Fee: P6,000 | Every Sat, 10-1pm GMT+8 | Continuation of Spanish 1, a full 30-hour interactive online course | CEFR Level A2.1 | Live Online via Zoom with Professor Jerome
Oct 23, 2021, 10:00 AM GMT+8 – Jan 08, 2022, 1:00 PM GMT+8
Live Online via Zoom with Professor Jerome
- Tuition Fee: P6,000 (Early Bee discount available)
- Professor: Jerome (Filipino based in the UAE)
- Schedule: Weekly every Saturday, 10am to 1pm GMT+8 Philippine Time
- Course Duration: 10 weeks, 30 synchronous hours in total
Choose your preferred payment option:
1. Early Bee - Enjoy P500 off for a full payment of P5,500 for limited time only
2. Study Now, Pay Later - Pay only 50% upon registration (P3,000), the remaning 50% (P3,000) halfway through your course
⚠️ To facilitate optimal language learning, the number of students for this class is limited and enrollment is first come, first served. Complete your enrollment as early as possible to join this course.
⚠️ Online registration is free and all payments towards the course fee are completed offline. Payment instructions will be emailed to you after registration.
Prior knowledge of basic Spanish is required for this course. This means at least 30 hours of Spanish language classes or, if self-taught, students must be able to introduce themselves, ask basic questions (name, age, nationality, work, descriptions and location), and construct simple sentences with the most frequently used verbs, such as ser, estar, tener, ir and other verbs relating to daily activities.
If you are unsure about your current level based on the criteria listed above, you may schedule an appointment for a diagnostic interview with Teacher Jerome by emailing us at email@example.com.
Should you wish to proceed without the aforementioned requirements, you must be prepared to study prior lessons by yourself to keep up with the lessons for this level.
Please be reminded that you are required to have a stable internet connection and the Zoom app (zoom.us) installed on your device (computer, tablet or mobile) with a working micrphone and camera, which may remain turned off unless otherwise instructed by the professor.
This course includes a combined total of 30 synchronous hours of interactive online classes live via Zoom, access to a library of learning materials, and a digital certificate of completion.
By the end of this course you should be able to:
- Understand and utilize sentences and frequently used expressions related to areas of most immediate relevance (e.g. basic personal and family information, shopping, local geography, employment).
- Communicate in simple and routine tasks requiring exchange of information on familiar and routine matters.
- Describe in simple terms aspects of his/her background, immediate environment and matters in areas of immediate need.
- Conjugate verbs in the present, past and future tenses and use them to form meaningful compositions and/or oral presentations
📺 All lectures are recorded and saved in the library. If you miss a class, just watch the recording that you’ve missed and review the lesson at your own pace. You may ask questions when you join the next online class.
What will you learn in the full beginners’ course?
- Practice your skills with a professional teacher
- Talk about yourself and ask others
- Describe things and narrate everyday activities
- Express feelings, what you want to do, where you want to go...
- Order food, ask for a discount, book a ride, set a date, buy a ticket…
- Read and write in the language correctly
🎓 At the end of the course, you will gain a Certificate of Completion and the knowledge to take the actual skills test. We will also be offering the next level courses, so your language learning journey continues.
🗣 Why learn a new language?
- Boost your career opportunities
- Facilitate your move to a new country
- Enjoy your travels more
- Discover more things, know more people, make new friends
- Speaking another language is cool!
- Improve yourself - learning is never-ending!
About the Teacher
Me llamo Jerome Sanchez. My name is Jerome. Soy un profesor de Español en Verb Hive.
I was a professor of Español, Italiano y Português in UP Diliman, and now I am working in Dubai as a Marketing Director for Latin America.
I graduated Summa cum laude with a degree in European Languages (Italian and Spanish), and I am a specialist in Language Education from the University for Foreigners in Perugia, Italy. I am capable of teaching Spanish, Italian and Portuguese to foreigners with up-to-date teaching methods and materials.
I speak 5 languages: Filipino, English, Español, Italiano and Português. Now, I am studying Thai.
Review of Spanish 1 lessons, most especially verbs (conjugation)
Possessive pronouns and adjectives, expressing possession
30-hour Course Registration
1 person = 1 ticket. Online registration is free; however, the ticket will be activated and validated only upon payment of the course fee offline. Online registration is not a guarantee of enrollment.